Information clause about personal data protection
Our company gathers, processes and uses your data always in accordance with provisions for the protection of personal data, in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
1. The Administrator or your personal data – i.e. the entity deciding how and for what purposes your personal data will be used – is STUDIO 2 Biuro Promocji A. Mateja, M. Marczyk-Muszyńska with its registered office at Pszczelna 36, Cracow. With regard to protection of your personal data you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collected personal data may be processed by the Administrator or shared with following recipients who collaborate with the Administrator (IT service, accounting agency, suppliers, postal operators and other entities supporting the Administrator) – on the basis of Article 6 of the GDPR in accordance with the consent granted by you or due to the Administrator’s or third party’s legitimate interest (including the needs of their marketing activities or market researches).
3. Collected personal data will not be shared with other recipients than those indicated above, unless the basis for this is generally applicable law or it turns out to be necessary or needed to achieve the above mentioned objectives. Your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the EU and EEA and will not be processed in an automated manner within the meaning of art. 22 GDPR, including processing through profiling.
4. Personal data is stored and processed for the period of duration of an agreement, in particular until the time of realization of all rights, obligations and expiration of all claims resulting from or related to the processed personal data (e. g. tax, of civil/ criminal nature).
5. The provision of personal data to the Administrator is voluntary, but necessary to use the Administrator’s services or achieve another purpose intended by one of the parties.
6. In accordance with the relevant provisions of the GDPR, you can request the Administrator – by submitting your request to the following address: email@example.com – to access your data, rectify this data or demand their deletion, or limit the scope of their processing. Also, you have the right to object to the processing and the right to withdraw consent to processing previously given.
7. In addition – in accordance with the relevant provisions of the GDPR – you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if the processing of your personal data is unlawful.